No Flash Corner Goes Global
I started 2point8 nearly four years ago, while shooting No Flash Corner. Happy to see the concept has gone global, and that people are making really interesting photographs that are quite different than mine.
My favorites belong to a flickr photographer named Fernando Cipriani, who shoots in Buenos Aries. He uploaded his take on naturally reflected light + street photography to the No Flash Corner group, and it really stands out.
Here are a few selects, one of which has been my desktop for the last few months. Salud, Fernando!
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- “Foreign & Domestic” at Columbus State University, March 12th - April 19th
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?