MDM on 20×200, So Help Me
I have a new piece available via Jen Bekman’s incomparable 20×200 as of a few minutes ago. It’s affordable, it’s happening, and it’s a great way to help celebrate a new dawn in America.
If you’re in Atlanta tonight, come on over to Opal Gallery for a real world celebration. More info on sohelpme.us.
Be well everyone, and thank you for your support. I’ll return to creating (non MDM-PR) content soon, I swear.
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?
- Context for Papageorge “American Sports” Outtakes in HBO Documentary