Blurb Photobook Contest
In the “judging a book by its cover” department, I’d be willing to bet that one of these 30 titles will win $20,000 in the Blurb Photobook Contest. I picked less than 1 out 50 entries for this sample. (And if your entry isn’t listed below, it’s because I overlooked its awesomeness, naturally.)
Human Nature - M. Alexis Pike
Winterground - Thatcher Hullerman Cook
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- “Foreign & Domestic” at Columbus State University, March 12th - April 19th
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?