Larry Fink Interview
I had a brief chat with Larry Fink last week, for ACP. We spoke during the media walkthru for “Road to Freedom” at the High Museum, an exhibition of Civil Rights photography that for me, was the most significant museum-going experience I’ve had in a long time. I hope to write about it more, soon.
For more interviews from the past few years of 2point8, click the Discussions link up top.
(Photo credit: © Larry Fink)
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- “Foreign & Domestic” at Columbus State University, March 12th - April 19th
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?