Audio from NYPH08
I’ve been sitting on these mp3s from NYPH08, and should have posted them weeks ago. They’re not the best sound, and they only confirm the fact that I didn’t record the Roger Ballen lecture because my recorder was all velcro’d up in my bag, and I didn’t want to break the spell.
Here’s forty minutes from “Aperture Presents: The Secret Life of Images featuring Lesley Martin, Joachim Schmid & Penelope Umbrico”. [download]
And here’s “Aperture Presents: Curating 2.0, a panel featuring Tim Barber, Jen Bekman & Laurel Ptak” [download]
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- “Foreign & Domestic” at Columbus State University, March 12th - April 19th
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?