Bruce Davidson Interview for ACP
My skills as an interviewer may not be improving (apparently I ask everyone the exact same questions), nevertheless, here’s an audio interview with Bruce Davidson I conducted this weekend for Atlanta Celebrates Photography.
You may want to turn down your speakers, the audio’s a bit loud. Download the mp3, or press the pink play button below.
There’s a video of Mr. Davidson’s artist’s talk on ACP Now!, as well.
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?
- Context for Papageorge “American Sports” Outtakes in HBO Documentary