Broken Hotel Window Towel Head Telephone Call
Another Same Same, But Different, following our city’s visit by a twister this weekend. Top photo from Chris Stanfield of the AJC, the bottom, from Erik S. Lesser & the New York Times.
2point8 homebase is fine, though not far from the twister’s path. We watched the incredible lightning storm that preceded it, but were fairly oblivious of its passing. Downtown, Vine City and Cabbagetown are still a bit upside-down.
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- “Foreign & Domestic” at Columbus State University, March 12th - April 19th
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?