â€œSo Help Meâ€¦â€ Views from the Southern Primaries (Part 2)
GO VOTE if you can today, you hear? Sign-up for my mailing list when you get a chance, too. Here’s what I sent out last night, much of which is copied below. Here’s the first installment of these pictures. We’ll all be sick of campaign photos by November, if we aren’t already!
(The upside-down Chuck Norris sign from a Mike Huckabee rally reads, “Chuck Lost His Virginity Before His Dad”.)
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?
- Context for Papageorge “American Sports” Outtakes in HBO Documentary