Matt Stuart Elaborates
© Matt Stuart
Matt Stuart, who gave a perfect explanation for why the Leica M8 saves you money in the long run (yes, there were a few Belgian beers involved) talks about a few of his photos over on blakeandrews.blogspot. Matt founded in-public, which was/is the first online street photography resource, or the first one I stumbled across. Matt’s also a good guy. I’m glad other blogs are getting into interviewing/discussion(s).
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?
- Context for Papageorge “American Sports” Outtakes in HBO Documentary