“Street Life” at the High (w/ audio)
There’s a great new show up here in Atlanta at the High Museum called “Street Life“. Work by Danny Lyon, Garry Winogrand, Susan Meiselas, and Dennis Carlyle Darling.
I did a walk-thru the day it opened with Julian Cox, the High’s head curator of photography. There’s an mp3 (and more info) over on ACP Now!
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- “Foreign & Domestic” at Columbus State University, March 12th - April 19th
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?