I’ll Leave the Light On
Thanks for visiting 2point8 in 2007, ya’ll. You’ve been one of the nearly 8 million (!) page views within the whileseated universe this year, which led to my very own sweatshirt this Xmas.
I’m hoping to continue in some form in 2008. If posts are slow, there’s tons of great content out there (links in the footer), and there’s always
Shorpy. This one, from John Vachon. Be good, folks.
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?
- Context for Papageorge “American Sports” Outtakes in HBO Documentary