Harmony Korine Ad
Glad to see something new from Mr. Gummo, though I just saw that effect in some Rose Lowder films. Everything’s been done, folks!
Am posting it here because it’s getting closer and closer to this street video idea from last year. I’ve actually found an incredible example from a video artist in San Francisco - will try and spring that here soon. Trying to set-up a quick Q&A with her.
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?
- Context for Papageorge “American Sports” Outtakes in HBO Documentary