Kalvar on In-Public
Matt Stuart tells me Richard Kalvar (interviewed here on 2point8) has joined Joel Meyerowitz and Bryn Campbell as a “Master” over on In-Public. Best part about this is the gallery of non-Magnum-watermarked images.
And great news about Kalvar’s upcoming show at the Leica gallery in NYC on September 18th. I believe this is Kalvar’s first show ever in the United States.
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?
- Context for Papageorge “American Sports” Outtakes in HBO Documentary