Whileseated Vs. World’s Best Street Photography Robot
Pictures of my own from recognizable locations in San Francisco vs. Immersive Media’s Robotic Car Camera, via Google Street Views.
Update: Aw heck this post’s images were eaten by a wordpress upgrade…
Updated - Round 5:
Which of these three of the Great Wall in Chinatown was taken by Google’s robot? Click the image to find out.
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- “Foreign & Domestic” at Columbus State University, March 12th - April 19th
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?