Updated (switched from googlereader output to tumblr): There are plenty of items that come across my screen that I don’t have time (or knowledge or expertise) to write about or post, and often, someone’s already said it better.
If you’re really bored and have no interest in photography, there’s always Watch, Whileseated a stripped-down group-edited video blog I’ve been running with some suspect friends of mine. Have a look! At weng weng!
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?
- Context for Papageorge “American Sports” Outtakes in HBO Documentary