Three from the Final Four
Going into this past weekend, I didn’t realize I’d have a limitless opportunity to candidly photograph basketball fans who were descending on Atlanta. Downtown went from ghostly to jam-packed overnight.
On the technical side, I’ve been wanting to write about the democratic nature of a twin-lens, and how sociable and fair my old Rollei feels (even with flash), but I’ll save that for another day.
Here’s three. Thanks for looking.
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- “Foreign & Domestic” at Columbus State University, March 12th - April 19th
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?