No Flash Corner in JPG Magazine
I expanded this 2point8 how-to on No Flash Corner for the 9th issue (”Street”) of JPG Magazine. JPG hosts a full-issue pdf here, if you want to have a look, or click the pic below to read the article.
Apologies if you’re looking at this site in IE6 on a PC. Had my first view today, and these 500pixel images really stress the column layout. Sorry!
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- “Foreign & Domestic” at Columbus State University, March 12th - April 19th
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?