Raul Gutierrez at Nelson Hancock
If you’re in or near NYC, make an effort to see Raul Gutierrez’ show at Nelson Hancock Gallery. If you want to know more about Raul’s work, see his flickrstream, his photoblog, or his always excellent blog Heading East.
I’m glad Raul was able to talk about his work here on 2point8 a few months ago. His show’s up through Oct. 28.
For StartersWays of Working, a 10-step introduction to the ins-and-outs of street photography with only nine steps. Or, look at Resources & Discussions.
- “Foreign & Domestic” at Columbus State University, March 12th - April 19th
- New Winogrand Restrospective 2013-2015
- Chuck Patch Discovers Winogrand’s 1964 Worlds’ Fair Women at Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- A JPG Transcript of Jacques Derrida on Photography and Not Being Photographed
- Same Same But Different
- “Street Photography Now” Fails to Cite Sources
- Winogrand/Papageorge MIT Transcription
- Street Photography Now (printer’s proof)
- Reconsidering Winogrand
- Does Haiti’s Crisis Call for a New Photojournalism?